Protx Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx Woes

We have a website running www.wholesaleheating.co.uk and we are in the process of adding www.boiler-center.co.uk to our protx account.
    When we checkout on the latter Protx gives us this message:
    Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password.

The encryption password is correct and we are using Actinic. Where do we go from here.

Jon Willis

Hello & welcome to the forum. In general, try searching for your problem before posting as its probably happened to someone else.

A search for 'VendorTxCode' showed this thread:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=20249

See if that helps.
    Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Am I correct that I have to start playing with the actual code to get this working? This is the reason I am moving away from !

Comment

Away from that should have read!!!

Comment

I take it that I am not allowed to quote any rival shopping software!!

Comment

That's correct

If you tell Protx you are now using Actinic, they will send you specific instructions on making the necessary configuration changes. If you do get stuck following these instructions, you will find quite a few of use here who can either walk you through the process, or take temporary ownership of your site and set things up for you (though the latter might involve a small fee).
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I don't remember the details, but I added the Protx account by following the installation instructions and had no problems. Making a small change to the occ script is perfectly ok for this job and its the only perl script that I've had to change.

Mentions of rival names will be removed by the moderators.

Alan

Comment

Working...
              X