This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete,

Sorry to be pedantic but "orders still stuck at pending" refers to a test order after refreshing the website, or orders that were already pending? (The already pending won't change - you'll need to do the Nochex transaction panel thingy with them).

[ADDED] did you also undo the changes related to post #2?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

From my working site OCCUpgrade.ini file (from Actinic V705 - although I doubt it matters) I have:
      DBProviderURL='https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/checkout'
      not ....nochex.dd/checkout

Comment

@ Duncan - yes, that is what Bruce has in post #2 - which is why I asked
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
          You always add one (or more) to the existing number - this tells Actinic a change has been made. When you restart Actinic after making this change (with Actinic closed), then a prompt will appear, and when you respond, Actinic will rebuild the OCC data that gets included in the website configuration (have you been missing this step?).
          I wish, but I had guessed it did something like that.

At the moment we are uploading the default, standard site that opens when you first open Actinic, to see if that makes a difference.

Comment

ok default unaltered (accept to follow Bills instructions to configure Nochex) site still doesnt work

Comment

Pete,

I got as far as the Nochex site where they told me they will not accept oders from my current location.

That said - I was asked to choose a card type and enter card data on the same page where I chose the payment method - this is not usual. Normally, you choose the payment method and are then directed to that Processors page before the first mention of cc details.

This is handled within Act_Order02.html template where the page contents displayed are normally dependent on the purchasing phase.

NETQUOTEDEL markers delimit the data that is shown according to whether you are entering a delivery address, in the general phase, or making payment. Is your ActOrder02.html missing those NETQUOTEDEL markers?
              Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
                Pete,

I got as far as the Nochex site where they told me they will not accept oders from my current location.

That said - I was asked to choose a card type and enter card data on the same page where I chose the payment method - this is not usual. Normally, you choose the payment method and are then directed to that Processors page before the first mention of cc details.

This is handled within Act_Order02.html template where the page contents displayed are normally dependent on the purchasing phase.

NETQUOTEDEL markers delimit the data that is shown according to whether you are entering a delivery address, in the general phase, or making payment. Is your ActOrder02.html missing those NETQUOTEDEL markers?

Sorry you have lost me

If this was from trying our site, i doubt it would work as the last thing we did was to try and put our site back, replacing the 'default' site.

I did notice the default site asked to select card and had space for card details, thats how default site with my version looks. Our site doesnt allow you to enter credit card details as we have removed that payment option.

We did try putting our web site back, replacing the defualt, but it came up with an error and unfortunatly both of us are too tired to see straight anymore Been at this since 6am today, third day in a row

Thanks for looking though, we do appreciate it.

Hopefully tommorow will provide us with a solution

Pete

Comment

It was from the default uploaded to your web space.

I feel for you. As you said in the other thread, this is basic functionality that does work seamlessly for 99.99% of users - unfortunate you seem to be the one in a thousand in this case.
                  Bill

Comment

Pete

Your email support request has been escalated this morning and the development team are going to be looking into it. Keep an eye out for further emails from Dhivya.

Comment

Chris - any chance of rounding up and combining Petes 3 or 4 (or is it 5 now) threads and Caite's one on the same subject?
                      Bill

Comment

No problem

The other relevant thread is here: Actinic Vs Nochex and there is also the question of What library is used by the Actinic script?.

This question seems to be answered in
                        Caite's thread titled 'Integrating Nochex': http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=22592 Here Pete talks about the conversation he had with Nochex:
                        After Persuading the Nochex Support staff to get their technical people to call me, I had a really good conversation with them. resulting in successfully tested the Nochex APC function from my website. The only change was HTTPS to HTTP. From this the Nochex Techy guy was fairly confident that the problem is with my host not supporting 'posts to HTTPS sites'
                        Bill then responds that the problem could be to do with missing Perl libraries on the server.

I'm closing all threads now apart from Caite's thread 'Integrating Nochex' as that seems to be having the livliest debate. I'll link to this thread, and the others from that thread.

I hope that's OK Pete - I just think you have more chance of finding an answer on the Community if everyone is looking at a single thread.

Comment

I've closed this thread now so that everyone is following a single thread. Please continue the discussion at http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=22592

Comment

Working...
                          X