Stock Levels, Attributes & Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Levels, Attributes & Choices

Hello! I am in the process of adding my products. I sell childrens clothing so I therefore have products in different sizes. I am setting each product up with the necessary attribute & choices but I have just discovered that I can't state what stock I have for which size. Is there anyway I can set it up in the same way that I am but where it will monitor my stock. Thanks, Lorraine (easy language please!!!!!!!!)
    I have just found in the book about components but it is just not making sense to me!!! I need to for example have a dress in age 2, 3 & 4 years which I want set up as 1 product with a choice of sizes. I may only have 2 of each of these dresses in each size.Thanks.

Lorraine - Sorry to say that whether you have 2 or 2000 the setup is the same. The only way to control stock is to create a master product for each stock size on each product and enable stock control on that master. Then create a dummy product with the common features and link(associate) a component to each master product.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
    X