Create new template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create new template

Is it possible to add more templates to a website.
    I have already used sidebars down the left for one part, sidebars down the right for another part, and sidebars down both sides for another section.

I now need to create a new section which should be noticably different from the rest of the shop (ie colours, background, logos) but layout still the same.

I dont really want to add a new shop within a shop, unless i have to, just use a new template.

Thanks
    Dave.
    www.xcelcius.com
    Thermal Underwear thats gives protection down to -25c

Yes, although its usually best to copy and existing template, rename it and make your changes in the new template. You can select your template by browsing to the file rather that selecting from the drop-down of existing template names.

Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Yes - find the template you need to modify and either duplicate it or save as a new file name and change accordingly ... save to the root of the site1 and you can then select for the sections as needed.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

If you are then feeling adventurous you can add the new template into the nTemplates.ini configuration file (check the Help file or search on the forum on how to set this up) this will allow you to see the template in the template preview before selecting

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X