Froogle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle?

Anyone using the Froogle feed out of Actinic?
    I uploaded a feed last week which has just been approved - it seems the one out of actinic is out of date,

anyway - having got it uploaded, it is showing all the products as being sold by 'Bev Stephenson' rather than 'The Scrapbook Shop'

I've tried changing the details on the Settings Page, deleting that account completely and creating a new one, and reuploading the products and they are still showing with the wrong name. Any idea how to delete them and start again? I don't even own the shop, so I really don't want them to show with my name as it doesn't look right at all.

For an example you can see the store name is wrong

It is fixed now Bev, the store name is showing as The Scrapbook Shop. It probably just took a while for your changes to filter through.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X