LookUpSectionID error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LookUpSectionID error

Sorry to dig up the whole SectionID question again, but I've encountered a problem. A few months back I had tailored the LookUpSectionID perl function to return various details about a product - worked a treat. Digging it out again now, it fails the product lookup and returns an error:

Phrases not read yet (-1,2267) {}.

I haven't changed the website configuration at all, and the site functions normally. Even using the original LookUpSectionID function causes the error. Anybody have any insights as to what's happening?
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Hi there,

Phrases not read yet (-1,2267)
    That phrase is the following from "Design | Text"

The specified product can not be found in the search index file. Most likely the product search index is corrupt.
    Mmm... try possibly deleting all .fil froms you site folder, as well as the /acatalog/ folder online, and get Actinic to regenerate these files again. Please try that.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Nadeem - I deleted the files, refreshed the site and still no joy
      www.gbradley.co.uk

Comment

Hi Graham,

Sorry for the lateness in replying. To be honest, I'm not sure what else you could do. One thing is to use the original unmodified scripts, and upload it to your website. See if the same things happens, if it does, then it seems to be an issue with Actinic rather than a customised script.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

No worries Nadeem, I purged the cgi-bin and refreshed once more, seems to be up and running now. Thanks
          www.gbradley.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X