Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up Digital Downloads

Hi,

Not sure if this is possible in Actinic but if it is any help would be appreiciated..

I would like to set up my digital downloadable products with different format options, for example if I were to sell pictures/drawings, and have the same picture/drawing available in different formats like .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .cdr, .wmf and so on..
    When the customers view the product I would like them to have the option of selecting which format they require by means of a Drop Down List or Radio Button or better still a image.

I have looked at the "Select Items From a List" option, which is the closest I can find to what I want to achieve, I realise that each format for each Item will need to be a seperate product in the catalog because of the download file, but would it be possible to create an item like the "Pair of Mens Walking Boots" in the "Products with a Range of Options" section but have the different radio buttons point to different download files?

Hope I have explained clearly enough what I am trying to achieve..
    Tip, Advice etc Most Welcome
    I'm using Developer v7.0.6

Thanks

Hi Ian - it is explained here http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=18969

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jont, Many thanks for the rapid reply and link, looks exactly what I've been searching for, will give it a go and let you know how it works out.

Thanks again
      Ian

Comment

Working...
      X