Nortree borders corrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nortree borders corrupted

found this post on the drillpine forums.

A NorTree user was getting a corrupted display of the borders around the menu cells.

It was found that the following line, right at the top of their Act_Primary was causing this.
    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
    This line isn't part of any Actinic Template and was probably added by a WYSIWYG HTML editor.

Removing it allowed the menu to function properly.

If anyone knows why we'd all love to know.
    I have found that it is 4.01 that causes the corrupt borders, lower versions work ok, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem as i have been advised to use 4.01

p.s. i couldnt register on the drillpine forums as the image with the code you have to type out (to verify your not a robot im told?) was ridicously hard to decipher, i exceeded the maximum number of goes wich pissed me off a little

anyway thought you should know, thanks.

Best asked on the Drillpine Forum.

If the registration image is too difficult, just refresh the page and get a new one until you see one you like.

I had to add that ferocious step as I was getting 20 robot generated spam sign-ups per day and it was very tedious to locate and delete them all.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X