Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Links and making invisible

Hello,

I rarely get a response to my questions on this forum (must be wording them wrongly or asking obvious questions) but I really need some help so I hope someone can spare a minute.

I have chosen the 'bestseller' theme for my site and as I want multi-column layout for my products I have arranged them as sections / subsections to link through to products at the last level. However, I would like only the main section names to show as links to the left (otherwise I will have too many text links). For instance - I have a section link 'Earrings', subsections 1-16 with each design of earring (this is what I want to hide as text links) and then products for each design of earring.

Is there any way I can do this. (if someone does help please dumb down - I really struggle with the instructions on some of these threads!)

Sorry unable to post a link as am working locally whilst waiting for DNS to be changed.

Thanks so much for looking

Emma

I rarely get a response to my questions on this forum
    please explain as this everypost you have started has received a response.

in answer to the Q, if you download the advanced user guide, you will find detailled info on all methods of navigation types, read through this so you can best choose the menu best suited

Comment

Sorry - I didn't mean to cause offence. Previous post was posted 13th July and was replied to half an hour ago - same has happened before. I understand the ethics of forums and know that people are busy and would not expect everyone to drop everything because I have posted. I have just genuinely felt like my requests for help have fallen on deaf ears hence my slightly desperate tone in this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X