Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP with Pool & Snooker shop needed please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP with Pool & Snooker shop needed please!

Hi guys

I'm just working on my first Actinic shop site and I need some advice on the best way to structure some of the product pages.

My client sells Pool and Snooker tables, and the price depends on 2 main factors: SIZE and WOOD FINISH.

My question is: What would be the best way to set up each table type so the user can select size and finish and end up at the correct price.

To see an example of their products and how they are priced please visit http://www.dayboard.co.uk/elite_pool_table.htm.
    This is their non e-commerce site, the shop site will feature all of these products and other, more gifty (cheesey) products, aimed at the mass market.

Thanks for any advice you can give chaps.

Andy

bfcc

Apologise for 'bumping' my question back up, but surely someone can at least suggest a solution.

You guys obviousley have a lot of experience using Actinic, where as I don't.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Andy

Comment

It looks to me as if the price is based on a base price for the size of table plus an add on for the beech finish.

In Which case I would do it with two drop down selections. The first selects the size of table, the second selects the finish.

So there are two components to the product. The first selects the size of table required and can use associated products if you want. The second selects the finish required and has two options (Mahogonay & Black Ash) at £0.00 and Beech at £45.00

Pricing should be set at sum of components.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X