Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free postage over £25 for UK only - is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free postage over £25 for UK only - is it possible?

We are running a special postage deal at the moment - free postage on all orders over £25. I can do that in Actinic no problem, but we don't want to offer free postage on international orders.

I've put that in my terms, but it would be nice if postage still showed on the international orders, at the moment they are being calculated without postage and we are having to add it manually when the order is being processed.

Is this possible? We normally calculate postage by weight, and all the weight tables are set up for UK and international orders - so it's not a case of just setting the table to 0 for UK orders, as they are set up by weight rather than price, so that wouldn't work.

Any other ideas?

Bev

Hi Bev,

I really dont see any way fo doing this. I am sure you have gone over the forum and the options offered. The only thing I can think of, is if you could acertain an ideal weight that will be necessary to reach an order value of £25 and set weight bands above this ideal weight to £0.00 for the UK. You can then remove the 'Free Over' from the shipping area, so the international orders will continue to charge shipping as normal. Sorry if that is not helpful....

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X