Customer-Specific Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer-Specific Content

I am considering purchasing Business v7 for our new website.

We have a substantial retail store and will eventually have a very large number of products online.

One of the services we offer is a manual Wedding List service and I am wondering whether the Customer-Specific content feature could be used for an online service? Basically, couples getting married give us their wedding list, and then the guests are given a copy and can buy from us.

Would it be possible to set up a Customer-Specific product list with preferential pricing, so that Guests could log into via a password, see the couple's approved gift list and place orders? We would need to limit quantity to one of each item to avoid duplicate purchases.

Could this be set us with this version?

Thanks

Tim

Dont think this is possible in a default solution with its functionality, so you would need an external add-on to achieve it.

Take a look at http://www.ecommerce.uk.com/actinic_plugins.html and its wish list, which might provide you with something along the lines of what you are looking for, if not fully and exactly, but this is the only thing I have heard of that comes close.

Comment

Working...
    X