No announcement yet.

Executing the Product Pop-up Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Norman...sending a pint your way. This is exactly what I wanted.

"Text" was already selected for me (My Go to Design / Options / Shop Defaults / Extended Info Button). Once I made your code modifications and ran my query to update the "bDisplayByButton" to -1 everything fell into place!

I did not quite understand this part, though:
    Originally posted by NormanRouxel
    Indeed you might as well wrap this around the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE and get rid of the Display By / Clicking Product Image option.
    Does that have anything to do with the fact that when there is no image, this solution does not work??

Cheers,
    k
    Last edited by Kid Amaro; 24-Jul-2006, 07:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to put my question in...

Comment

Does that have anything to do with the fact that when there is no image, this solution does not work?
      I'm not to sure what you mean.

If you use the Clicking Product Image option then a link will be put round the image if it exists. However it's an extra checkbox to select on the Extended Info tab.

If you wrap my button code around the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE and you don't have a product image then an empty <a href="ja..."></a> will be placed around said non-existent image. This won't cause any trouble as it simply won't be clickable as there's nothing to click.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X