Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROTX & Macintosh

Hi,

I recently upgraded to version 7 and have had problems with Mac users who cannot link thru to Protx.

No one else has a problem, but it seems to be a frequent problem with Mac users.

Please can you recommend a solution?

Cheers,

Pauline
    Pauline Walton
    www.towcho.com
    the towel that thinks it's a poncho

I can't answer yur question, but I looked at your site, curiousity struck.

I would consider buying one of these items, but there is no product info,

ie dimensions, qualilty of material, if its 100% cotton for example.

Lack of this basic info put me off buying

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
      These are under the FAQ section which is far from ideal - all product data should be available at a glance in a single view... if they are all the same you could hardcode the info into the Act_ProductLine.html or use a CUSTOMVAR to include a text/html file if they change.

Sorry - not a a MAC user so unable to answer the OP

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Is the Loungeabout site yours also? Took an age for the PayPal screen to appear after adding to cart (Windows / 2gb broadband)

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
          I can't answer yur question, but I looked at your site, curiousity struck.

I would consider buying one of these items, but there is no product info,

Lack of this basic info put me off buying
          Hi,

Thank you for trying! I think the problem is solved in a later v7 update.

Regarding your comments over info on my product, if you click on the pictures on the home page you get the order pages, if you click on the text, you get information.

I guess it's a bit obscure, but it is all there - hope you are put back on again!
          I can assure you that children never go back to a towel once they've had a Towcho

Cheers,

Pauline
          Pauline Walton
          www.towcho.com

Comment

Originally posted by jont
            Is the Loungeabout site yours also? Took an age for the PayPal screen to appear after adding to cart (Windows / 2gb broadband)
            Hi,

Loungeabout isn't mine, but I know the owner so I will pass the info on to him - many thanks.

Cheers,

Pauline
            Pauline Walton
            www.towcho.com

Comment

Regarding your comments over info on my product, if you click on the pictures on the home page you get the order pages, if you click on the text, you get information.

I guess it's a bit obscure, but it is all there - hope you are put back on again!
              I still feel it should be within the product description. I didn't occur to me to search elsewhere for the info. Don't forget internet shoppers are a fickle lot, if the required information isn't there to hit people in the face, they probably won't spend time looking for it. Alot of surfers are not internet or PC savvy they may not have the skills to look for and find the required info. If you want a sale you have to make things as easy as possible for your potential buyers, at present to find the info and match it to a potential product requires constant to and fro ing from one page to another.

Having more information on your products will help for individual page SEO too

Comment

Working...
              X