Separator/line break in Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separator/line break in Menu

Currently using the Smart theme and happy to keep the standard java menu on the left.

However I would like to break this menu up a little, so that it doesn't look like one big list.

Just something simple like a separator......perhaps a small line graphic to give a visual break in the menu? Or if anyone has another idea i'd be pleased to hear it.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    Dave

That menu is created by this bit of JavaScript in Act_Primary.html
    Code:
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
    <!--
    function YahooSections(ar)
    {
    var strIDs = '';
    for (var i=1;i<=ar.length;i++)
      {
      if (ar[i].sURL != null)
        {
        strIDs += '<a href="' + ar[i].sURL + '"><span class="actxxsmall"><b><font color="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLORCSS">' + ar[i].sName + '</font></b></span></a><br>';
          {
          if (ar[i].pChild)
            {
            for (var j=1;j<=ar[i].pChild.length;j++)
              {
              if (ar[i].pChild[j].sURL != null)
                {
                strIDs += '<a href="' + ar[i].pChild[j].sURL + '"><span class="actxxsmall"><font color="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLORCSS">' + ar[i].pChild[j].sName + '</font></span></a><br>';
                }
              }
            }
          }
        strIDs += '<br>'
        }
      }
    return strIDs
    }
    //-->
    </SCRIPT>
    Look in it for 2 occurrences of <br> and add your extra code there. The first one is the break after sub-sections and the second is the break after top-level sections.

If you add an image (keep it in Site1) make sure you upload by adding it to Advanced / Additional files. You may also need to keep a copy of this image in PreviewHTML so it will display on Previews.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman, thats exactly what I want.

Comment

Working...
      X