Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove text

Hi Guys
    I am trying to find where to edit the default page 'More pages' which shows buttons to all the other brochure pages under more pages. Look at this page http://www.jlocater.co.uk/acatalog/More_Info.html and you will see what I mean .
    I would like to remove the buttons to the left and refrences to other brochure pages below my main text, can someone tell me how?

Many Thanks
    Andy

'More Pages' is not your main page - your main home page is the one called 'Home' which is represented by a little house in the application.

To remove anything from Actinic that you don't want, simply click on the thing you don't want and press 'Delete' on your keyboard. To then remove them permenantly, go to 'Housekeeping | Purge | Purge Catalog'.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I realsie all that you say, I'm not making myself clear. When I preview 'more pages' by default it shows text refrences to the rest of the more pages, about us , contact us etc with a graphic button on the page for each reference.

My question should be how do I remove these refrences from the introduction page as I cant see anyway of doing so. I can change the text on each page about us etc, but that text always appears on the introduction page below the introduction page text with the graphic to the left for about us, contact us etc.

How do I remove the text it if I dont want to delete the whole page.

Sorry if this sounds confusing

Regards
      Andy

Comment

If you want to get rid of the navigation buttons in Brochure then you can do this by editing the brochure primary template (Act_BrochurePrimary.html). The navigation bar will be substituted into NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE. If you remove (or comment out) this NQV then the buttons won't appear on th page. But this will allso remove the link to the shop therefore you should add it to the page manually.

Regards,
        Zoltan
        Actinic Software
        www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

Many Thanks
          Andy

Comment

Working...
          X