New server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New server

Our website has been moved to a new server.
    How do I upload the catalog to the new server? Not sure where the new server should be input in Actinic. New to Actinic and just finding my way around it.

Thanks...
    Theresa

Advanced Network SetUP
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Or if advanced network setup looks like double dutch, run web/configure website details. If you do use Advanced Network setup there is an import settings option, try asking your host for a file to import, they quite often have them and it makes life very easy. If they say that they can't export a settings file for B4 point them to my website which has a free tool to do this (although they would need to join my mailing list to get the key to install it).

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X