Refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh

I've noticed over the last few days that the 'refresh' view that you get at the bottom of the screen whenever you change a value.....etc does not seem to be, well, refreshing!! Sometimes it works but more often than not the changes that I make are not shown in the 'Page Preview' view. Anyone come across this before? and does anyone know how I can fix it?

Cheers
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

From a work flow point of view it is often worth disabling the inline Actinic preview to speed working and click on the "preview" button to view in the external browser as and when you need it.... it can be quite annoying waiting for the auto-refresh to preview when changing sections or having to force a reload by switching sections and then back again

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yep.....I get where you're coming from, Jont. I suppose I've got used to waiting for the auto Actinic refresh. I'll try working like you suggest.....and see how I get on

Cheers
      www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Saves a lot of thumb twiddling especially if all you have done is changed a price and are sat waiting for a long section to be re-compiled for the preview.

When I license a new site in Devloper it defaults to the 3 pane view with inline preview - removing the preview pane is the first job prior to starting any works

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X