Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act_Order02.html

Hi,

I have recently taken over the management of this site at www.wholesalebeds.co.uk. I am getting the kernel error on first opening catalog, but cannot find the next patch for this version -

4.0.7.0.2.0. BASA

I am now getting this error while uploading:

Warning: Some of the configuration variables were not found in the HTML templates. If you modified these templates, make sure the results are what you want. If you have not modified the templates, the files are probably corrupt. Try restoring them from a backup or contact Actinic.

Template Variable
    Act_Order02.html PAYMENTPROMPT008

I have replaced the file from the formats folder but that didn't work. there is a version of Act_Order02.html in the vti_cnf folder. It may have been modded by a previous chap (who is not contactable)

On the site, if you add a product to the cart and checkout no values are added in.

Any help much appreciated. Perhaps someone could point me in the direction of the patch,

cheers,

kevin

PAYMENTPROMPT008 is the prompt for asking people for their signature strip number (CVV2). This feature was only introduced in 4.0.8 so you should not be getting this error in 4.0.7.

I can see elsewhere you are asking about 4.1.0. I'll look at that now.

Comment

V4.1

Thanks Chris.

Basically i have followed your instructions now but still have probs with the shoppng cart, as in my other post.

If I can get this sorted before this evening, I might have a peaceful weekend!!

Cheers,

kevin

Comment

Working...
      X