Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Exports

Hi all,

I'm a fairly new user to Actinic - The site I have created has kicked off quite well but we're facing a bit of a problem with getting the order data off quickly. Actinic will export it the order data to 4 different files, but I need some program that will join all these files together somehow - or even a way of displaying a page of text showing the customer & address, the ordered product/s and the card numbers (we process manual via a PDQ machine).

On our other sites this has never been a problem - We use an alternative ecommerce solution to collect card numbers / order details etc and all data can be then downloaded in one big csv file - We then use Print Designer Gold to sift through the csv and print off all the orders and all the shipping labels.

From previous posts i know that mole end software will do what i want ... but the price (in my opinion) is a tad high as we only need that one feature.

Any suggestions would be most welcome as to how others with a manual PDQ process their orders, print orders off complete with card numbers etc & print shipping labels

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Dave
    Last edited by cdicken; 25-Jul-2006, 04:31 PM. Reason: Link to competitor site

Hi Dave,

have you checked out Jans excellent plugin over at www.mole-end.biz which automates a lot of the order proceedure?

May be best to delete the link to the competitors before the mods do it for you

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Any suggestions would be most welcome as to how others with a manual PDQ process their orders, print orders off complete with card numbers etc & print shipping labels
      If you print the data entry report on integrated label paper you can do this - we have an advanced set of integrated label reports available for sale at Mole End that include a data entry report. More details at :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Integrated_Labels.html

You could also write you own program to export the details you need, either by taking the data directly from the database or by using the exported files.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X