Moving the LeftBar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving the LeftBar

Can anyone let me know how i can move the left bar & the credit card table over to the right hand side as i have a long list of products and want to keep these bars in ful view when the customer hits the front page.

Many thanks
    Christian

Hi Christian,

often useful to post the theme you are using but this is straight forward if you use a visual editor such as Dreamweaver. You will need to edit the 3 main primary templates:

Act_Primary.html
    Act_BrochurePrimary.html
    Act_PrimaryCheckout.html

you can check if these are still the default under Design | Options | Layouts and clicking "edit" next to the layout to launch your default editor. The files are the ones located in the root of the site1 folder.

All you need to do is then locate the boxes you need moving and copy and paste the code over to the new location - often best to work in split screen mode to ensure you pick up all the code for the boxes being moved.

As always - best to take a copy of any templates before editing in case it goes pear-shaped.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jont

Sorry about the lack of information, i will make sure i give more details next time.

Thank you for your help it worked like a dream.

Thanks again
      Christian

Comment

Working...
      X