Very specific problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very specific problem.

Hello all, I have a major problem here!!
    Well 2 if i'm being honest,
    I am trying to re-design a current site, having read the posts here, I have edited my Act_Primary, and others to make the main table centered, I will then add my own html in and make it all swanky, but there are 2 pages that will not squash in, the inner sections and actual product pages.

The site sells products that can be engraved, this is done with the instructions placed in the "Other Info Question" box in each products layout tab.
    The textfield input box is stretching the products page, can the size be edited? When i remove it the products fit into my main table.

I am also stuck with the inner section page....

Any help would be great!
    Thanks

Originally posted by lincoln
    there are 2 pages that will not squash in, the inner sections and actual product pages.
    These are about 98% of a standard Actinic installation

Under Design | Options | Site Defaults have you tried changing the value for ACTSTDWIDTH to a smaller size - this affects a central table which contains the sections and the products

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Haha....Indeed jont, yea I already tried the ACTSTDWIDTH.

The product page is fits into my main-window perfectly, but only when the textfield option is removed. As the business sells trophies, engraving is required most of the time, so its the actual size of the input textfield I need to edit
      Cheers though!

Comment

Normans donationware patch for "multi other prompts" over at www.drillpine.biz allows definable field widths so could be a solution for you

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks a million Jont,
          Ill have a go at that,
          cheers

Comment

If you only use single Other Info prompts then you can change the length of all these by going to Design / Text / Goto / Phase -1, Id 2161 and changing it from
            Code:
            %s<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="%d" MAXLENGTH="%d" VALUE="%s" %s>
            to
            Code:
            %s<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="25" dummy="%d" MAXLENGTH="%d" VALUE="%s" %s>
            and adjust the 25 to suit.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman thanks a million,
              Had a read of your patches, em, slightly above my head!

I wanted a multicolumn input field, had a read of your site, got it sorted,
              cheers of the help..
              keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
              X