Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing HEADER IMAGE (right) on checkout pages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing HEADER IMAGE (right) on checkout pages...

I am trying to tidy up my website and I noticed that, on the checkout pages, all the navigation buttons along the top disappear and MORE IMPORTANTLY, so does the right-hand side of our company logo right at the top of the screen (I have split the header up into 2 images so that is can stretch to whatever screen size is being used and on most pages, they both appear but when I go into the chechout screens, the right-hand image (specified in Act_Primary) vanishes!)..... To clarify, see the attached screenshots.......
    Can anyone help??
    Attached Files

James - I have a similar problem which I only noticed after reading your thread. But the main reason for my reply to your post is that we are a customer of yours, albeit not having ordered for a while, and we're looking for a component and system supplier who can supply as with a regualr data feed of their products. Since you also use Actinic then this should be realtively easy - drop me a line if you're interested.
    http://www.phoenix-pcs.co.uk

Comment

Go to Design | Options - Layout tab and check that you are using the same template for the cart and checkout layouts as you use for your product pages.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
      X