One catalogue page too wide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One catalogue page too wide?

I thought I had modified all the required templates to center and restrict the width of my site to 800 but I have found one page that is still too wide. http://www.ict-coursework.co.uk/acatalog/TodayOnly.html all the others seem fine. Why is this page wider than the others?

Many thanks for any help given
    Pete

I can't help sorry but I have the same problem on one of my checkout pages ( www.percentagegolf.co.uk ) using the same theme as you. I thought it was a seperator bar because one was wider than the others, but i reduced the size of it and it's still too wide. My ACTSTDWIDTH is set to 500. It's a pain!
    Percentage Golf
    Booksand.info

Comment

Hi

This isnt a checkout page, just another product section with duplicates (hmm although with a fragment, that my other sections dont have... ) I thought the products were done when i changed Act_ProductBody.html........

I just moved the fragment but the width was still too wide......

Why are product duplicates showing as different widths in different sections?

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bump
        I can't help sorry but I have the same problem on one of my checkout pages ( www.percentagegolf.co.uk ) using the same theme as you. I thought it was a seperator bar because one was wider than the others, but i reduced the size of it and it's still too wide. My ACTSTDWIDTH is set to 500. It's a pain!

Not sure if it helps but I also changed the table widths of 100% to 800 in Act_PrimaryCheckout.HTML and Act_order01.html

Comment

Thanks pete I'll try that
          Percentage Golf
          Booksand.info

Comment

Working...
          X