Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link - Location of Images

Hi

I am currently setting up Actinic Link using Actinic Business v7 and Sage Financial Controller v12.

I am intending on using the web fields in Sage, and I was just wondering about the following issues:

Images - These are going to be held in Sage, and then transferred to Actinic along with the product details. Does Sage transfer the images into a directory in Actinic\sites\site1, or does Actinc reference the images from a directory in Sage?

Category Fields in Sage. I understand that these are used when products in Actinic are in different sections. My question is what is the highest level field in Actinic that will go into Category A. Is it the Catelog Details page, or is it an actual 1st Level Section, like in our case a supplier?

Just want to clarify these points b4 I start inputting data into Sage..

regards

Paul

Paul,

Please download the 'Getting Started With Actinic Link' guide from here.
    Category Fields in Sage. I understand that these are used when products in Actinic are in different sections. My question is what is the highest level field in Actinic that will go into Category A. Is it the Catelog Details page, or is it an actual 1st Level Section, like in our case a supplier?
    This will be a first level section. Category A will be the Section, Category B the sub-section etc.

Images - These are going to be held in Sage, and then transferred to Actinic along with the product details. Does Sage transfer the images into a directory in Actinic\sites\site1, or does Actinc reference the images from a directory in Sage?
    If you have images specified for products within the 'Web' tab in Sage, then you can specify as to what forlder thay are stored in. This folder will be referred to within the 'Image' field name in your Actinic products.

Please note if you intend to use the 'Web' fileds you need to have the 'Publish to Web' checkbox ticked in order for the product to be transferred to Actinic.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      If you have images specified for products within the 'Web' tab in Sage, then you can specify as to what forlder thay are stored in.
      I've been searching for ages where to specify what folder the Sage images are stored in.
      Is this specified in Sage? in Sellerdeck? or in Sellerdeck Link?

Many thanks.
      Stuart Robinson

Robinson Polytunnels

Comment

Working...
      X