User Definable Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Definable Fields

I'm already using one of Normans User Definable Field changes on another clients site but need it to work slightly differently on a new site I'm working on.

I need to have 2 questions with check boxes, one saying 'Is this baby your' and then 3 check boxes saying '1st, 2nd, 3rd+' then another question saying 'Where did you hear about BabiTENS?' with a 10 further check boxes and an option for 'other' where the user can enter wherever else they heard about the site.

The site I'm currently using the patch on doesnt need to have a question before it (you just click to accept the sites various T&C's) but I need to display a question ahead of these check boxes. Is there a way of including the question aswell?

Also, I need this info to appear on the order email. My client wont be using Order Manager as they just need to know where to send the goods to and will use the email from their PSP accepting payment as confiirmation to ship. They need this info though...

Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Charles

Charles,

If you intend to use Norman's workaround I would suggest posting this query on http://www.drillpine.biz/forums/

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X