editing on a second computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

editing on a second computer

OK, so i think i already know the answer to this one but i think its best to check
    I have been using actinic on my main pc for a while and all the Orders have been downloaded to that pc, now for the next few days i am going to be away from work, and will be editing on a different machine,
    can the folks in the office carry on downloading the orders on that machine while i edit on this machine?
    I wont be uploading any files from the 2nd machine just editing them and taking a snapshot back to the office once i am back in

also am i correct in saying that if i DONT click the overwrite orders tick box, it will leave the orders alone on the orignal computer

Thanks in Advance
    SCOOP
    www.incredibid.co.uk

Should be fine I think.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Cheers, i figured it would be fine
      although i do like the "I think" get out clause
      The main thing i am bothered about is the Orders, as long as they are safe i will be happy

SCOOP
      www.incredibid.co.uk

Comment

At the end of processing on 2 Pcs, you will need to take the snapshot from your machine and import it to the orders manchine ensuring you do not overwrite the orders - there is a tick box for this.

Just make sure you take snapshots from both machines before you re- amalgamate so you can return

Comment

Working...
        X