Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Processing for the Simple Minded !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Processing for the Simple Minded !

Hi there!

I don't know whether this exists but here goes...................

We have several people in our warehouse who aren't 'too hot' on computers shall we say !

Is there anyway we can simplify the Order Processing Screen for them so as they don't have to actually go into the regular Actinic Order section. I'm not sure how many buttons they'd need but I'm guessing something along the lines of ..........

Collect New Orders
    Order Details
    Pick List/Packing Note
    Print Invoice

I'm hoping there's some sort of 'Add on' that we can buy as the thought of playing with the gubbings of Actinic terrifies me ! And there are probably other features that we'd find useful but haven't even considered - if you know what I mean !

Hayley

My One Stop Automation product might help you out here, you can set it up to download orders, autoship everything and then print the packing list and invoice at regular intervals through out the day so that on the whole you staff can work from the printed documents, only needing to make changes within Actinic if something unusal happens - the person that runs my Actinic paper store for me has never used Actinic, but still runs the shop quite happily. You can find more details and a free trial at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

.... or to get into the gubbings, you could write a custom navigator to offer them only the options they need :-) Lovely tool that navigator, not used to it's full capabilities, details are in the advanced user guide on how to write custom navigators I believe.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

That's great Jan

Thanks for your help. I'll definately take a look those options - but I think the 'Gubbings Free' one will be the one I'd go for ! LOL

Comment

I use Jans system and it works great - the orders come in, and it automatically processes the order printing the invoice and picking/delivery note - which my computer impaired assistant then collects from the printer.

Jan also set up labels for me, so it also automatically formats the address details and prints them on my DYMO label printer... sorted.
          John

Comment

Oooooh we have one of those printers already !!!!

I think I'm sold !

The only thing I need to ask is what happens if you need to make any amendments - eg when we come to pick the item we find it's out of stock and would need to either cancel the item or back order it.

Comment

then you have to get your hands dirty in the gubbins, and make the modificactions manually - then reprint the packing note/inovice manually. Unfortunately that means you have to chuck the originals but that's not big problem as long as it's a low % of your orders.
              John

Comment

Working...
              X