More Product links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Product links?

On the Product details page under the General tab, there is a facility for a "Information Link text" and a Associated file/Url.

My only problem and frustration is that there is only One of them !

Many of our individual products can be part of a set, that set would include possibly 5 or 6 other parts that are within the catalogue.

I am experimenting using the Extended pop up page as a link to the whole Set of parts that are available for the particular product, however that does not give a link to the individual items.

My suggestion for now is.... Can more links to other products be incorporated into the product page.??

This would be a great help if it were to be possible.

Regards
    Kevin b

You can add them into the product description using HTML - just put !!< and >!! around the HTML to tell Actinic to intrepret it.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you for a super fast responce!

That is good to know.

One thing..... is it possible to do it in any other manner than HTML, as I am currently in the learning stage of the program and although I am more than prepared to learn, are at the moment unable to understand the HTML lanquage and application.

Or of course is it easier than I seem to think?

Thank you.

Comment

You can use one of the tools like frontpage or dreamweaver (I've even used MS Word!) and then copy and paste the code over. I can't write the stuff either.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Have you looked at components?

Each main product can have a set of optional componenets that are linked to the ancilliary products. This way the customer just tick a checkbox(s) and it's added to the main product.

You can put some descriptive text and even an image link into the HTML for Name field of the component.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Jan /Norman.
            Thank you both for your imput, I will check those out and reply with my findings.

Regards
            Kevin

Comment

Working...
            X