Importing/Exporting Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing/Exporting Error

I am running Catalog V6 on two notebooks, using exactly the same versions. I sucessfully exported a snapshot from one notebook (an Acer) to an external hard drive and wanted to import the snapshot onto another notebook (a Sony) but keep getting the same error message:

FATAL ERRORS
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 274) - Archive error 13 - Extract selected files call failed
    Library error - Error creating file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC\Thumbs.db ! has been caught.

Anyone any ideas as to what this means?

I couldn't locate this file on the Acer but I think it appears on the Sony, if that makes any sense. As I mentioned both notebooks are using the same patched versions and both run Catalog smoothly without error.

I am concerened because its all good and well every Actinic user doing regular backups and storing snapshots but they are no good unless they can be imported without error. I wonder how many users ever try an import after a sucessful export to see if it really works.

thumbs.db

Just found the solution by doing a search on this forum for ' thumbs.db ' and found the thread with the answers.
    Delete all the useless 'thumbs.db' files.
    Done that.
    Problem solved!

Comment

Working...
    X