Customer special prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer special prices

I think I have already done what you suggested below?
    If I have the enable unticked in the price it should not appear at all so how come it is appearing for me?

Do you mean I need to add two lines for retail and on the second line have 0 as the price?.. but then it asks me to put in a minimum value?

-------------------
    On each product there is a pricing tab, the first row will read retail and have a tick to say it's enabled. Untick. Then add a second row by clicking the + and select the customer group and add the price you want that group to see.

Bill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per a previous thread I found on hiding prices for non-registered customers I have done the following:

set up two user groups retail and trade.
    On the product details / prices I have unticked enabled for the retail group and left it ticked for the trade group.

When I browse the site however this is displayed

This catalog is reserved for registered customers only. Please contact us to register....

and I can still see the prices. I only disabled the prices for two products in the section.

In View - business settings - ordering
    Customer Login and Ordering - what should I tick here?
    At present I have allow orders from cust acc and enable repeat orders from cust acc.

Can anyone advise me on what I have done wrong.

Thx
    ________
    roor bong

Hi Lee - I'm a bit confused about this post. Is it meant to be a reply to an existing thread? If so, what was the original thread?

Comment

This is the original thread.
      However I have since posted another thread about deleting customer groups.
      I had loads of groups set up so I deleted them all except for retail and trade and a third one I have been unable to delete even though it has no customer assigned to it? In order for the price to be hidden for retail I have to disable it in this third group also? Since I cannot delete it... I dont understand why this would be - should they not be independant of each other?

There does not seem to be alot of info about groups in the help manual where can I find out my info on this?

I set up two user groups retail and trade.
      On the product details / prices I have unticked enabled for the retail group and left it ticked for the trade group.

When I browse the site however this is displayed

This catalog is reserved for registered customers only. Please contact us to register....

and I can still see the prices. I only disabled the prices for two products in the section.

In View - business settings - ordering
      Customer Login and Ordering - what should I tick here?
      At present I have allow orders from cust acc and enable repeat orders from cust acc.

Can anyone advise me on what I have done wrong.

Thx
      ________
      WR426

Comment

Lee,

This is still confusing. You should be able to delete the third customer group by selecting it and then clicking on 'Remove', this button is not available for Retail as it is the schedule on which all other schedules are based.

I have tried it here and the price is removed and replaced with the registered customers message. Please try compacting you databases and then see if you can delete this thrid customer group. If it is still not possible, I would suggest raising a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

We will need to see the Database to be able to get to the bottom of the issue.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X