No announcement yet.

Alt image text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked the HTML source of the page to see if the alt tag is being changed or are you just putting your mouse over the image?. You may want to change the "title" tag on the image as well as the "alt" because it is still using ProductName and depending which web browser you are using some display the alt tag when you mouse over and some use the title tag.
    Peblaco

Comment

Perhaps try removing the space in your variable name.

Comment

Took the space out then had to do the same for the variable to make it match and still no joy!

I have given up for now!

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
          Have you checked the HTML source of the page to see if the alt tag is being changed or are you just putting your mouse over the image?. You may want to change the "title" tag on the image as well as the "alt" because it is still using ProductName and depending which web browser you are using some display the alt tag when you mouse over and some use the title tag.
          I was using the mouse over. I did check the html within catalogue and it said ALTTEXT rather than ProductName so it had changed according to the library. I will try again now and change the title tag as well...

Thanks again

Bhu

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
            Nice one Peblaco that did the trick... I use explorer and it would seem that it uses the title tag to show the alt description

All working well now

Thanks for all your help

Best wishes

Bhu

Comment

Working...
            X