Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know about displaying prices when customers login?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know about displaying prices when customers login?

I have a number of groups two called retail and trade.
    I have set the enable on the price option to be ticked for trade and unticked for retail.

When a registered customer logs in they see both retail and trade prices - can this be set to only display the price for that group?

Also because I have a number of groups I had problems setting this up.
    I had to disable the price in another group for it to work i.e for the price to be hidden for the non registered customer?

Finally I gave the trade and retails groups different prices but they are showing up the same?

Any more info on this topic greatly appreciated.
    The user manual does not give too much if you are dealing with a number of groups..

thx
    ________
    Honda RC71

Lee,

When a registered customer logs in they see both retail and trade prices - can this be set to only display the price for that group?
    If you open a customer account, on the buyer's tab, you will see a checkbox that says 'Hide Retail Prices', selecting this box will only show the trade price for that particular customer account.

If you want to disable all retail prices on teh store, there is a workaround on this thread .. http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=14201 but I see that you have already seen it.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X