Outstanding card details report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding card details report

Up until now when I've printed a packing list I've written the credit/debit card details on by hand and then go into our shop and run the numbers htrough the card terminal, I only just realised that I can print an outstanding Card details report!

My problem is this : I want to start using this report as opposed to previously said method but whne I preview the report it shows every card number since day one (Feb 06) despite the fact that I enter payments into Actinic when received?

How do I get just the latest card details??

All help greatfully appreciated

A credit card schedule number is assigned to each transaction when you print the schedule card schedule report, because you haven't printed it before all of your orders are being included - print this (pause the printer first and then cancel the print job to avoid actually printing it), then all future reports will only include unprinted ones.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks

Thanks Jan, you're a diamond

Comment

A useful tip if you want to print something without printing it to paper is to print it as a pdf.
        If you don't already have a pdf writer installed, a web search will turn up plenty of freebies out there.
        Then you can print your first report as a pdf (deleting it afterwards, to save storing the credit card details long term), and revert to printing to your printer from then on.

Comment

Working...
        X