Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

os00000.pl

Hi,

Does anyone now what this file does? As you may have seen from my other posts I have problems witht he shopping cart. This file is used in its display but only exists in the site in question and not in the Origiginal or Themes folders. It was creted this year, and I have a feeling this may be the cause of the trouble,

Cheers,

kevin

os000002.pl

Sorry , the file is as above.

Comment

Hi Kevin

This file controls the checkout stages of the Actinic site.

Normally you will have an orderscript.pl in your original folder, the os0000x.pl, is just a generated file of orderscript.pl

Hope this helps
      Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

os000002.pl

Considering the cart does not work properly, is there a way of replacing and recreating that file. Would it cause problems to delete it?

Comment

Hi Kevin

I would suggest in deleting all the .pl and .pm in your site1 folder, then copy the .pl and .pm from the original folder to your site1, and then refreshing the website

This will generate all the perlscripts and replace them on your website

Please try this

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Just to confirm, you copy all the files that end with .pm and .pl from the 'Actinic Ecommerce v4\Original' folder into the 'Actinic Ecommerce v4\Sites\Site1' folder.

Then go to 'Web | Refresh Website'

Of course, your 'cart not working' problem could be due to the settings in 'Advanced | Network Setup' being incorrect. Try going here and pressing the 'Test' button and see what Actinic says.

Comment

Cart

Thanks for that Chris. The Cart problem turned out to be pricing in components not being set up properly.

It's all sorted now,

Cheers,

kevin

Comment

Working...
              X