too much space in product layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too much space in product layout

hi all, new to this forum, could do with a little help..

I've edited my product seperator template to match with the design of my site, but now i'm getting two extra lines of whitespace after the seperator has rendered, before the products. it looks a little ugly so i'd like to get rid of it, but nothing seems to be causing it? i've been messing with both my edited seperator template and product template, but to no avail! (thank the lord for backups eh?)

i first susspected a dodgy padding rule or similar, then tried editing out the actinic variables but these have no effect eithier! any help would be much appreciated!!!

Ian
    -x-

If you are sure you have no stray <br /> tags in there and have successfully commented out any superfluous Actinic tags (there may still be a placeholder that is used for say errors which can occupy white space in the Act_ProductLine.html) then may be an idea to ditch the <hr /> in favour of a <div> with a border-top attribute and play with negative margins to collapse the space.

Test with a product that needs an input into the additional info filed to check on the positioning of any error comments etc.

HTH

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

ah, very good idea to replace the HR with a div, i'll give that a go!

there might be a few variables in there that i don't need also, will give it a go taking them out one at a time and see what i can come up with!

thanks for your time

Comment

Best to comment out the variables to start with as it gets uppity if they are missing

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X