Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Bill.

Comment

if you can see the page and it looks like this and the links work that's great
      What I see is not like that - I can see no images and none of the links work.

Comment

Hi Ruralweb,
        You are in the UK aren't you? This is what is happening to the client in the US and I can't see why? When you right click on the missing image, does it tell you where it is looking for the source file?
        Do you have any idea what's going on here? Does the address in the top bar go to www.remeire.ie/acatalog/index.html
        Regards,
        Breda

Comment

When you right click on the missing image, does it tell you where it is looking for the source file?
          There are no images or image placements to click on.

Do you have any idea what's going on here? Does the address in the top bar go to www.remeire.ie/acatalog/index.html
          Yes the address abr says www.remeire.ie/acatalog/index.html - It is possibly due to the redirecting you have going on. Why dont you just set it up normally?

Comment

Hi Malcom,
            When I started off I wanted the products (act_primary) to be the home page, but it needs to be inside the acatalog folder to work, so I thought if I get the domain to redirect into the acatalog folder it would be ok. But I'm not sure what some ISPs are picking up when I put in this domain. Sorry to put you to so much trouble but could you save the page you see as html and attach it here?

What browser and OS are you using?

Thanks again,
            Breda

Comment

When I started off I wanted the products (act_primary) to be the home page
              You do this by deselecting the brochure use as homepage check box, this will then make your catalog index the "index" and you will not need to do any redirecting.

I am using ie6

Comment

Hi Malcom,
                I'll give this a go,
                Regards
                Breda

Comment

Hi Malcom,
                  I have gone into Design - Options -Misc - and I already had the Home page set as URL, www.remeire.ie, so I changed that to www.remeire.ie/acatalog/index.html

I checked the help file and it says if you want to use a index page outside of the acatalog folder you need to do a meta refresh which I've been advised against doing.

Regards,
                  Breda

Comment

Working...
                  X