Order proccess misses out a step!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order proccess misses out a step!

Have only just started trying to revamp our online part time prospectus since a colleague left me in the lurch! Please help......

1)I have somehow managed to mess things up so that after the order confirmation, the site skips straight to payment method and misses out personal details. How can I get it back to personal details being the first step?

2)How do I get the navigation bar at the top of each page - even the order ones?

3)My shopping cart label has () next to it. I do not want to specify a currency - do I have to have these?

Pleeeeeze help me!
    Lucie

OK

We are going to need to see a URL.

The other things I would say is that the navigation bar never appears on the checkout pages by default, so they would have never been there.

Also, to remove the () from above the shopping cart you will need to edit a Perl file.

Open ActinicOrder.pm in Notepad and search for '165' (without the quotes).

It will be in a line that reads

$sOrderLines .= "<P><FONT FACE=\"ARIAL\" SIZE=\"2\"><B>" . ACTINIC::GetPhrase(-1, 165);

three lines below it is a line that reads:

$sOrderLines .= " (" . ACTINIC::GetPhrase(-1, 96, $Response[1]) . ")";

the " (" and the ")" are the brackets. Remove the brackets from within the quotes.

I'll need to see your site before I can give you advice on the other problem.

Actinic is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder.

Comment

Working...
    X