Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products showing twice in one section

Hi

Can anyone tell me why the products in one section of the site are appearing twice? I don't have them listed twice but once you get to the bottom of the list they start again. I can only find it happening in one section, which is the only one I have set up as one product per page - coincidence?

The offending page is
    http://www.militaryfigures.co.uk/aca...placemats.html

Any help out there please?

Bridget

Originally posted by Bridget
    I can only find it happening in one section, which is the only one I have set up as one product per page - coincidence?
    Probably not. At the bottom of the templates there is often a "next" function which tells actinic to move to the next item - if this is broken actinic can repeat itself again.

May be worth posting the code you used on the forum so someone can take a peek to see why it is doing it.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Jont

I have sorted it by removing the fragment I had at the bottom of the page. Still don't understand why that would have caused the problem though.

Bridget

Comment

Most likely is the new code and the incorrect "next" function... the fragment is possibly causing it to trip up and in effect start again (I did a similar trick with a product layout) ... still at least you have it sorted in a fashion

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X