uploading to server problem???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading to server problem???

hi there i am still having problems uploading the catalogue to the server. i receive this message as it merges the files.

" an error occurred while merging files on the remote site. this website index has been corrupted. catalog is unable to update the index. Copy ../www./shop/acatalog/filltext.fil to ../www./shop/acatalog/fillfailed "

does anyone know how to fix this probelem.

could it be- to change the look o site in dreamweaver you have to unsellect compactHTML/CGI tick box. when uploading to the server does this have to be put back on?

i take it no one has found an answer to this yet? i know a few others had this same problem the other day.

Does anybody have any suggestions.?

Comment

Hi,

Is this still an issue? If it is, I would suggest trying a complete refresh of the site , Web | Refresh Website. If the refresh too fails at the merge phase, then I would suggest going into Help | Troubleshooting and then doing a 'Purge and refresh Web Site' from here, note: any modified scripts will have to be replaced as this will substitute the scripts in the Site1 folder with those in the 'Original' folder.

Let us know if this helped.
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X