Corrupt Act_ProductBody ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupt Act_ProductBody ?

I'm having a bit of a problem uploading our website. When I do I get a warning message :

Warning: Some of the configuration variables were not found in the HTML
    templates. If you modified these templates, make sure the results are what
    you want. If you have not modified the templates, the files are probably
    corrupt. Try restoring them from a backup or contact your Actinic reseller
    or Actinic Support as appropriate.

Act_ProductBody.html DISOUNTINFOBULK

I've imported my back up copy into Template Manager but then I get several script messages and my columns are all skew-whiff ! I think my Act_ProductBody is corrupt and wondered whether there is any way I can get a new one !

I have attached it incase it can be fixed so would appreciate any help to get back on track.
    Attached Files

The copy you posted is the default - at least for the clean themes.
    Best is to check through your modified version and the original to see what's wrong. Post it here also if you want, maybe someone can see what the problem is.

Comment

Oakie dokie Duncan

I've attached a copy of the one that causes the Warning when I upload the website.

I'd normally print off both and then compare but my printer's packed up this evening - typical !
      Attached Files

Comment

Mine is modified similar to yours - except the width is different. Try using this one - just set the width to the same as yours.
        Note that mine doesn't have DISOUNTINFOBULK - you may have to add that also into the same position as is in the original.
        Attached Files

Comment

That's done the trick !

Thanks for all you help Duncan, enjoy the rest of your weekend !

Comment

Working...
          X