X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETQUOTEVAR:ERROR is giving wrong value

Hi all,

the variable NETQUOTEVAR:ERROR is giving the wrong values

actually this variable display the validation error in Invoice Address page ( Checkout page ), suppose if any user forget to fill the address field or email field in checkout process is display the error at the top of page to pointing out to fill that field.

but now it is displaying wrong text,

instead of error text it display "#ffffff"

please help me to overcome from this problam

regards
    Vivek

Hi Vivek,

We're experiencing exactly the same problem as you describe. It started happening after we changed the external layout templates (Act_Primary, mainly, but also the external tempaltes for the checkout pages), however we never touched any of the Act_Orderxx.html pages.

The #ffffff bit is obviously the hex colour code for white, which is odd, since I've always thought that #ff0000 is more of an error colour. The only place I can imagine it belonging is in <font color="#ffffff"> or <table bgcolor="#ffffff"> or something similar. That's not to say this is a particularly nice way of doing it. Can it not be set so that it returns an arbitrary string, so we can have something along the lines of <p class="NETQUOTEVAR:ERROR">? That would be really great.

Unfortunately, I've not actually looked into solving the problem as we're completely redoing our checkout pages at the moment (our current checkout pages are the last remaining bastion of table layouts that I shall be happy to purge from our site).

So I'd also be happy to hear if anyone has a solution for this.

Comment

Hi there,

Did you make any changes in 'Design | Text' (Phase -1, ID 2178)?
      It would be worth to check whether you have this code

Code:
      <TABLE CELLPADDING="10" WIDTH="550" BORDER="1" BGCOLOR="%s"><tr><td>%s
      Cheers,
      Suresh Babu G

Comment

Thanks Suresh, hopefully that's sorted it.

Comment

Working...
        X