Invoice report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice report

Having read the previous threads it appear that inorder to change the layout of the invoice report you need Crystal reports 8.5.

That's fine and I'm willing to buy it but one question.

It this issue of the invoice layout addressed in V8? If so how?

Like many people I suspect I'm trying to change the layout of the invoice to incorporate a label. I just need to change the postion of the "Deliver to" field.
    Is this sort of thing possible in V8?

Currently running V7.06 and have been adviced to wait till 8.2 (i think) before migrating.

any thoughts welcome

Matthew
    Matthew Wildeman
    www.bigmatts.com
    2XL to 8XL Menswear

V8 contains integrated label reports - but you can also download these for free for earilier version from my integrated label reports site (www.integratedlabels.co.uk), if you use my paper.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks

In fact I have just bought some of your paper, hence the question.

I don't seem to have an account setup though - but I'll email you seperately regarding that

Cheers,

matthew
      Matthew Wildeman
      www.bigmatts.com
      2XL to 8XL Menswear

Comment

Working...
      X