X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postage

Hi,

I have set up my postage in the same way as is shown in this thread

But it seems that the carrage is only free over £70 if a product is over £70, 2 items adding up to £70 does not take the carrage off

Can anyone help

Thanks

www.percentagegolf.co.uk
    Percentage Golf
    Booksand.info

Have you ticked the box marked ship separately on the products?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

That option is not highlighted - can't tick it, does that option only apply if you use weight?

Thanks

Haydn
      Percentage Golf
      Booksand.info

Comment

It's not that then, ticking that option or entering an optimum parcel weight would cause what you are experiencing to happen.

I can't see anything that would make this happen when using order value, this might be one for Actinic support to take a look at.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

yeh I'm sure I tested it when I set it up. The settings are for total value mmm

Thanks for your help Jan

Haydn
          Percentage Golf
          Booksand.info

Comment

bump, anyone know?
            Percentage Golf
            Booksand.info

Comment

Haydn,

When you say '2 items adding up to £70' are these prices inclusive of Tax? The free over is tax exclusive.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you very much, never thought of that.

Haydn
                Percentage Golf
                Booksand.info

Comment

Working...
                X