multiple products with quantiy based pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple products with quantiy based pricing

hi there i have followed the guides to creating a product with multiple choices, i chose the drop down style - however each of these components requires its own ref number, also each needs its own quantity based price type thing, i would like for the user to see the product, then select its size (each having own product code and quantity pricing) and the add in the quantity. I would rather not see all the prices and vat info by the product details. I would like the user to be able to see at check out and/or view basket the price grid and the chance to re-enter the qty.

Is this possible to do? and can i view this without having the site up and running on the server?

regards

does anybody understand what i'm trying to do?

for example: ermm.....

the shopping cart contains loads of sports products, and one of the products are footballs. in the product list the football has the same image and product description - but the ball comes in different sizes, and each size has its own quantity based prices attached it.

i will try to find and example of a site that shows this.....

Comment

Have you found an example as yet? I would suggest trying the single add to cart button per page approach, this way you can offer a selection of products on a page with a single add to cart option.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

I think that if you set this up in the standard way, ie: using components, permutations and hidden products, you can define quantity based pricing on the hidden product and it will be used. So the behaviour would be

Customer buys 10 large footballs - they get the price for 10 set up on the hidden large football product

Customer buys 10 footballs, 5 large, 5 small, the get the 5 times the price for 5 setup on the hidden large football product and the 5 times the price for 5 setup on the hidden small football product.

You can see that I don't know much about footballs can't you :-)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X