cgi error messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cgi error messages

My friend has a site hosted on 1and1 and is trying to upload her v6 catalog shop to it. Having numerous problems, starting with smtp errors. She is using AOL as ISP. We sorted smtp errors but now getting error message:
    "Actinic ecommerce received a server error from the web server. The cgi scripts are not executing properly on the server. Run web configure website details to review your website configuration." We have done this, but it keeps coming back with errors, such as:
    "The test script failed to execute on the web server. The error could be caused by several things. Check the path to the Perl shell, the CGI script extension, the path to CGI-BIN, and the CGI-BIN URL. This error could also occur if your web site is out of disk space or your web server is not configured to accept POSTs to CGI scripts."

Does anyone have any idea. I set my original Actinic shop up with the help of my host Amray and they gave me the details of where the cgi-bin and perl shell was. 1and1 don't even know what actinic is, so not much help.
    www.asmailorder.com www.asmailorder.co.uk

This may help http://community.actinic.com/showthr...twork+settings

Comment

Working...
    X