Alternate Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate Address

Any info on how to allow a customer to choose a different shipping address when they order? It appears there is a "no" on the order form. Why is that there? It USED to work correctly in v.4. I am now using v.5.1.6. This has been a problem since the upgrade.

I have posted this question here before, as well as contacted my webhost (who is my actinic reseller) and both of them sent me the same directions as shown below.

I have followed them and found the settings were already set as posted. I don't know what else to change. This is becoming a problem for my customers.

Any ideas?

Here is the reponse we get:

To enable shipping to a seperate address go to Design | Text | checkout tab
    | invoice address tab

make sure "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the
    invoice address, check this box." is checked

This will allow the seperate deliver address on the order form.

Make sure you have tax set to "by delivery address" in veiw | business
    settings | tax

We have followed the above directions, several times, it doesn't work. We need alternate advice.

Thanx

Mitch

Well, I don't have any alternative advice for you. It looks like there is a problem with your templates that could have happened during the upgrade.

Please register an email support question at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and provide details there about what you have tried. The email support team will be in touch with more advice.

Comment

Working...
    X