Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using the best of Best Seller and Intergrate into Smart???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the best of Best Seller and Intergrate into Smart???

Hi All,

Really struggling with this so any help much appreciated.

I would like to make a few alterations to my current site: http://www.aloevera-and-you.com/acatalog/index.html

In particular, I would like to tidy up how the products are shown when a customer enters the shop, I particularly like how this is done in the best seller theme as shown here:

http://www.aloeveragifts.com/acatalog/index.html

(this is a dummy site to show what I'm looking for)

What do I need to do to integrate this over to my existing site?

Alongside this I would like to add a: 'add to cart' and 'more info' button to each of the products when the customer enters each section of the shop - so it would be shown on this page:

http://www.aloeveragifts.com/acatalo...n_a_glass.html

This will then enable regular customers to order quicker and avoid having to click several times.

Thank you.

Linda
    www.aloevera-and-you.com
    Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Hi,

What do I need to do to integrate this over to my existing site?
    You can just apply the 'Best Seller' theme to your current site (Design | Themes) but you will have to re-apply your custom navigation bar on the left.

Alongside this I would like to add a: 'add to cart' and 'more info' button to each of the products when the customer enters each section of the shop - so it would be shown on this page
    The way to do this would be to use duplicate products. You could use a different product template for those duplicates so it only gives a compact view of the product but would allow you to have an add to cart button and a more info button that would take you to the main product.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your reply. I was trying to avoid having to recode everything as all I wanted was to put the Products in boxes - is there anyway I can just use the selected templates and if so which one's would they be?

Thanks
      Best Regards
      www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
      www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
      www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Comment

Hi,

You can't have an add to cart button on a section template so the only/easiest way would be to use duplicates I'm afraid.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X