Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle Headache

Hi everyone

Could you please advise on the following: i've uploaded my froogle to base and thats been ok, i get quite a few visits via froogle, but not as many as i would like. I decided to do a test search myself and found that if i search for say "fiat fuel pumps" it comes up with just one of my products (at the top) but there are several in that catogory on the shop. Am i missing something out here ? would it be better for me to re arrange the shop to use 1 product per page? (i've really been trying to avoid this as i have 700 odd items) obviously if i have 10 fuel pumps that fit fiats (for example) i would like them ALL to show up.

Thanx in advance

Ty
    http://www.xsparts.co.uk

Have you set up labels for froogle - these are like search terms in google, essential in my opinion.

We have them and are 4th in the world for integrated labels and 1st in the UK.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi...no i havnt set these up as far as i'm aware.

how is this done ?

thanx

Ty

Comment

If you use the XML feed you can define up to 10 of them.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Have you set up labels for froogle - these are like search terms in google, essential in my opinion.
          is this something you can do with your feeds Jan?

Comment

Yes, on the googlebase feed, the bottom right hand corner has label options, it can pick the details up from the product details or you can hard code them.

Horribly rainy day today isn't it :-(

Regards,

Comment

cool, I've done this, had to fiddle about with the feed options to get a good set of lables - good to my way of thinking anyway. Let's see if visitor numbers from froogle improve

Comment

Working...
              X