Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compact Listing with image

Hi all

For certain sections of my site, www.cityorg.co.uk, I'm trying to create some sections with a specific compact product layout template. It's pretty much the "No image. Description under name and button." layout but with an image (maybe 150 x 100 pixels, wxh) included (without making the height of the individual product listing any greater). Can anyone tell me how to edit the Product Layout template to achieve this?
    I haven't checked out v8 yet but I'm hoping that it comes with a greater variety of 'automatic' product layouts!
    Thanks. Andy.

Hi Andy,

If you select this layout for a product and then click the 'Edit' button next to the layout field, it will open the template up for editing. You should see near to the top:

<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE -->

Remove the commenting tags surrounding the variable (ie the <!-- and -->) and this will allow the image to display. The variable can be moved around the template so you can get the layout how you want it. The image will be displayed at the actual height and width that the image is.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X